...................Christmas cookie card project...............

A few weeks ago I got an email from Haniela with an offer 
to participate in the project "Christmas card". 
At first I was so happy - it's my favorite topic - Christmas! 
And I have a special relationship with cards. 
I'll let you in on a little secret - handmade greeting cards is another hobby of mine. However, I got so fascinated by the cookies last year, 
that unfortunately, there is no time for the cards anymore. 
And here is this opportunity - to create a Christmas cookie card! 
Every day there came new ideas in my head and I could not choose one of them. 
And then as often happens, came Pinterest to help me! 
I saw a Santa treat box, which I was eager to repeat, 
but to make it out of the cookie :) 
Here's what I got. 





Look at this wonderful collage!
All cookies here are simply amazing! So many ideas! 
What a skill! 
I am so grateful and happy that I was a part of this project! 
Thanks Hani! Thank you all!


3. Georganne, LilaLoa
4. Lorraine, Lorraine's Cookies
6. Pam, Cookie Crazie
7.Cathy, Cathy's Cookies
8. Mariëlle, De Koekenbakkers
9.  Nadia, My Little Bakery
10. Liz, Arty Mc Goo
11. Callye, Sweet Sugarbelle
14. Meaghan, The Decorated Cookie
15. Paula, Vanilla Bean Baker
16. Miriam & Estíbaliz, Message in a Cookie
18. Myriam, Chapix Cookies
21. Maryann, Cookie Artisan
22. Hani, Haniela's

29 comments:

  1. Nadia, this is such a gorgeous work, AWESOME and ADORABLE! That nose is great!
    We wish you a merry Xmas!
    Miriam & Estíbaliz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadia!! This is gorgeous!! I love this guy! you are amazing and I am so happy I got to work on this project with you! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Lisa! I am happy too and want to hug you:) Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  3. Wow, it's amazing!!! I love this Christmas cookie :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is completely brilliant! What a great idea. You have just blown my mind. He has the sweetest face he's so perfectly done. I can't imagine a sweeter greeting Nadia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm absolutely in love with this idea. So clever and so beautiful. I'm amazed how versatile your artistry has become Nadia. Merry Christmas my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nadia......who would have thought.....a Santa box. So clever and perfectly executed. Well done. Merry Christmas to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always admire your cookies - and now this beautiful box is the TREAT! Wonderful job! Merry Christmas Nadia!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! What a brilliant idea! Your cookie is amazing and flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nadia, this cookie made my heart go pitter patter. I absolutely love it so very much! You are talented beyond words!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Santa box is wonderful! What a lovely idea for the holidays. I didn't know you used to make greeting cards as well. I'm certain that they are as beautiful and elegant as your amazing cookies. You are a very special talent Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula! You can see Santa treat box here http://pinterest.com/pin/212443307393909457/

      Delete
  11. WOW - mind-blowing, seriously! You're like a cookie magician...I don't even know how you did it! I'm in love :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nadia: What an unbelievably playful and gorgeous creation. You are amazing, my friend, simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen (and even replicated) that treat box! To see it in cookie form is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are unbelievable. Truly, truly talented. I am constantly amazed at the perfection and precision you manage to achieve with SUGAR!! What a fun and unique choice for this project!

    ReplyDelete