Today I will show you a cookie boxes.
I always wanted to make something similar and now I got this opportunity.
I thought that cookies box will be a great gift for a young lady on her Birthday.
And what always surprises me, that most people, that I give cookies to,
don't eat them but keep it as a souvenir :)
Anyways..to make a cookie box like this you need:
1) Make a drawing of the framework on the paper,
then measure the size of every side.
2) Cut out the shapes on the dough (2 big ones and 4 small).
3) Bake the cookies and let them cool down.
4) Decorate the baked parts.
5) Using a royal icing glue all the parts and disguise the seams.
That's it - the box is ready.
For this cookie box I made a framework drawing of 4 hearts. For the pink one - 5.